Here is everything you need to know about renewing your seats or becoming a new season ticket holder for the 2021/22 season.
IF YOU ARE A NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER - You will need to fill out an application form and return it to the Devils Office at Ice Arena Wales either by post, in person or by scanning and emailing your application to [email protected]
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM - CLICK HERE
LIST OF AVAILABLE SEATS - CLICK HERE
IF YOU ARE RENEWING - CLICK HERE
Current ST holders have until JUNE 30TH to renew their current seat so if you are still looking to keep your seat, get in touch with us today by emailing [email protected]
SEATING PLAN - The blocks are as follows:
Band 1 - Adult = 22 to 59 years of age as of Sept 1st, 2021
Band 2 - Youth = 16 to 21 years of age as of Sept 1st, 2021…. Senior = 60 years of age and up as of Sept 1st, 2020… Registered Disabled = proof of disability is required
Band 3 - Child = 3 to 15 years of age as of Sept 1st, 2021
BENEFITS OF A SEASON TICKET
1) You get to choose your seat and keep it for all Devils home games.
2) First refusal to purchase your same seat for any additional games such as pre-season, Champions Hockey League, Cup semi-finals, playoff home game.
3) You don't pay service charges on your tickets.
4) Your season ticket is the equivalent of getting 5 games free based on 2021/22 ticket prices (same as last season).
5) Monthly merchandise offers for season ticket holders only throughout the season.
6) Exclusive season ticket holder jersey to purchase.
7) Access to season ticket holder only events throughout the season.
8) Discounted price for puck sponsorships (£25 instead of £30).