The Devils will be hosting a merchandise and equipment sale inside Ice Arena Wales on the bank holiday weekend.
We still have loads of new and used equipment as well as special offers on merchandise including a brand new range of t-shirts that are perfect for the good weather!
The sale will take place over 2 days - Saturday May 1st & Sunday May 2nd from 10am to 4pm both days.
Here is what you need to know in advance:
1) Entrance will be through the fire exit on the corner of the building that faces Toys r Us and the front plaza of the Arena (the exit below blocks 5 & 6);
2) Queuing will be socially distanced outside the entrance and customers will be limited to 15 people shopping/browsing inside at any one time;
3) Exit will be through the away locker room;
4) You will be required to wear face masks upon entering the Arena and the entire time you are inside the Arena;
5) There will be no toilet facilities available inside the Arena;
6) There will be no access to anywhere in the building other than on the main Arena pad (the ice is removed);
7) Items from the merchandise shop will be on sale, but they will be set up on the main pad as well as all used/new equipment for sale;
8) Cash or card will be accepted (no cheques)
9) Unfortunately parking in Toys R Us is not possible because it is being used as a vaccination centre.