2 Year Contract Signed by Tomas Kurka http://t.co/jCz0th0uDC
Corporate Hospitality events and services help businesses maintain and gain new customers.
A Hospitality package, however large or small, is a way to reward and entertain new and existing clients, colleagues and family.
Planning a Match Night Hospitality Package with the Cardiff Devils is easy. A dedicated Manager will handle your request and look after every detail, all you need to do is show up on the evening and enjoy!
‘A Business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts’ – Richard Branson.
An Ice Hockey evening for your business is something new and inspiring, a creative way to host your guests and build relationships.
Our Basic Match Night package includes:
- 30 Free Match Night tickets
- 15 Free Match Night Programmes featuring your company logo
- A dedicated Host for the evening
- A private bar
- Nibbles on arrival
- Hot Curry Buffet courtesy of JUBORAJ
- Access to the facility via a VIP entrance
- A company representative will be invited to ‘Drop The Puck’ to start the game
- Announcements during the game ‘We welcome xxx as our proud match night sponsors’
- A company representative will take part in presenting the Man of the Match Award
The next steps...
Contact the office on 01633 415402 to discuss your requirements. For the 2013/14 Season there are both weekend and mid-week games available.
During your complimentary consultation you will be able to discuss any additional features you feel would add that special touch to your evening, creating your ideal package.
At the Cardiff Devils we know that you and your guests will have an unforgettable experience.
‘To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart’ – Thomas Watson Sr.
We are passionate about ice hockey and would love for you to be a part of it!
To discuss available sponsorship opportunities, including our popular Match Night Sponsorship package for corporate entertaining, please contact Francine Harris on 01633 415402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org